Tantalizingly Tangy Meatloaf Recipe
photo by Jencathen
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup and 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- garlic powder
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple preserves (if can't find use apricot)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Ina large bowl, combine the beef, bread crumbs, egg, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well, and place into a meatloaf pan.
- Bake in oven for 30 to 50 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate medium bowl, stir together the ketchup, brown sugar and pineapple preserves. Pour over the meatloaf about 20 minutes before removing from oven.
- I like the make double the sauce for everyone to spoon extra over their meatloaf.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Busy working Mom and student.