Tangy Mashed Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- Put diced potatoes in saucepan, cover with water and add 1 tablesppon salt.
- Boil potatoes until tender and drain.
- Add butter, cream cheese, remaining salt and pepper. mash together.
- Stir in buttermilk.
- Enjoy! :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
EXTREMELY NICE TASTING, especially with the cream cheese & buttermilk combo! As is usual when I prepare mashed potatoes from scratch, I didn't peel them before dicing, & I did steam them, but other than that . . . Definitely a keeper recipe! Many thanks! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs at the tail end of the current Pick A Chef]