Easy, fast and cheap!
- Ready In:
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can tamales, cut into thick slices
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups of crushed corn chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a 2 quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 mins or until bubbly.
- Mix corn chips and cheese and sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake for 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION