Tacos a la Ninfa
photo by Jessica K
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- Make marinade with orange juice, pineapple juice, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce.
- Marinate steak in the marinade at least one hour.
- Grill the steak medium rare, brushing with the marinade.
- When done, cut the steak into small cubes.
- Place a row of steak cubes near the edge of a tortilla, and roll it up.
- Grill tortilla with meat for one minute on each side until the tortilla is piping hot and a little browned.
- Serve with salsa, pico de gallo, rice and beans.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!