photo by McCormick Kitchens
- Ready In:
- 6 medium baking potatoes, scrubbed and pricked all over with fork
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix Mild
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place potatoes directly on oven rack. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in Seasoning Mix and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Slit potatoes with small knife. Spoon about 1/3 cup of the meat mixture onto each potato. Serve with desired toppings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!