Taco Avocado Wraps
photo by Brenda.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, chilies and taco seasoning. Spread about 1/2 cup over each tortilla. Top with the avocados, tomatoes, onions and olives; roll up.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I saw this posted as "recipe of the day" early this morning. I thought to myself, "what a perfect combination of ingredients, especially for a warm day." While at the grocery store, I got the stuff that I didn't already have in the house. These wraps did not disappoint...they were wonderful!! Fast, easy and delicious...again, a perfect combination. These will be part of my light supper fare from now on. Thanks for posting!!! Alan