photo by Sommer Clary
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- 2 bunches flat leaf parsley, chopped, with stems discarded (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, minced
- 3 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup bulgur, medium grade
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Soak bulgur in cold water for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Drain well, squeezing out any excess water, if necessary.
- Combine ingredients and mix well. Serve with lettuce leaves, or with pita bread for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!