- Ready In:
- 2 cups rice
- 2 cups water
- 500 g cooked chicken breasts (boiled)
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons garlic (crushed and made to paste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 4 loaves thin pita bread
- 1⁄2 cup chickpeas (boiled)
- Boil rice in 2 cups of water until cooked and all water evaporates.
- Cut bread into small squares.
- Fry bread in a pan with vegetable oil until it turns orange and crispy.
- Mix yogurt, garlic and salt and pepper.
- Pplace in a casserole rice in bottom.
- Then add a layer of chicken.
- Add the bread then spread the yogurt mix to cover all surface and sprinkle the chickpeas on top.
- Serve immediately before the bread gets soft.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 21 and just started cooking 3 years ago,but i have developed a passion for it! really, am reading recipe books and searching recipes online and trying new recipes everyday!!