MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A "chocoholic's" dream come true. I was looking through the brownies on the 'Zaar' this morning and found ONLY 232; so I decided to add two more that are a bit different (this and Bourbon Brownies). Hope you enjoy.
- Ready In:
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (7 ounce) hershey symphony milk chocolate candy bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, or 325 degrees for glass baking dish.
- Lightly grease the bottom only of an 11 x 7 inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl prepare brownie mix according to directions on the package, using 2 eggs, 1/4 cup water and 1/2 cup oil.
- Stir until smooth.
- Spread half the batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Unwrap candy bars and place them on top of the batter.
- Top with remaining brownie batter.
- Bake 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out with only a few moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool on wire rack before cutting into squares or other shapes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This brownie is always a big hit and is easy to make. I use two Duncan Hines Turtle Brownie mixes with the caramel packet. I mix the first batch (according to the fudgy brownie option), put it in the pan, then place 4 "license-plate" (the largest available) size Symphony bars with toffee and almonds side to side across the 9 x 13" pan, filling in any cracks. Then, cover with the second brownie mix, squiggle the caramel over the top and pull a serated knife down lengthwise to make a fun pattern. Be careful not to overbake. Will need to cool completely before cutting into small squares with sharp knife. Enjoy!1Reply
see 17 more