Swordfish With Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette
- Ready In:
- 28 ounces swordfish steaks (four 7-ounce steaks, 1-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted, peeled and seeded
- 1 garlic clove, roasted and minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- pepper, to taste
- To make the vinaigrette: whirl first four vinaigrette ingredients in the container of a food processor or a blender until smooth.
- Add the oil in very slowly until fully incorporated.
- Season to taste with black pepper.
- For the fish: heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
- Cook about 4 minutes on each side or until completely done.
- To serve, transfer cooked fish to a warm plate and top with a little of the vinaigrette.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!