Swiss Chard and Navy Bean Soup
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the top off the head of garlic, place on a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat. Cook celery, carrots and onion for about 10 minutes.
- Add beans and chicken stock and water. Cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Squeeze the garlic pulp into the pot. Add the swiss chard, pepper and cheese.
- Puree with an immersion blender or in small batches in a regular blender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!