Sweet Potato Patty
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Sweet potato patties, serve as a main dish for vegetarians. Enjoy on a bun, in a salad, or on it's own!
- Ready In:
- 5 sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 small yellow onion, grated
- 1 hot sauce (optional)
- 1 additional seasonings mango powder, salt, pepper, cumin (optional)
- Mix mashed sweet potato, garlic, breadcrumbs, grated cheese, and egg together in one bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients together in a small bowl then add to the sweet potato mixture.
- Create small balls about 1.5 inches thick then gently flatten them and place on non-stick cooking pan.
- Cook about 4 minutes per side over medium heat. Gently flip patties as they are delicate.
- Serve with sour cream, green onions, on a bun, in a salad, on their own or with whatever you prefer as they are super versatile and a crowd pleaser!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION