Sweet Potato Casserole/Kugel
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 2 - 2 1⁄2 lbs cooked peeled and mashed yams
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice (not concentrate)
- 5 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 50 g margarine
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 100 g margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Peel, cook, drain and mash the sweet potatoes.
- Add rest of ingredients (except topping) and mix well.
- Place in a greased 8x10 pan.
- Mix topping and spread evenly over sweet potatoe mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi, My name is Caryn and I live in Israel. I love to cook (and eat too) and truthfully I love anything there is about food. I am married and have 3 wonderful children and I can't imagine living anywhere else except Israel.