Sweet Potato and Blue Cheese Soup
Can't remember where I picked this up from but it is good, so I posting it so I won't lose it. It may sound like an odd combination but it does work
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumpled
- salt and pepper
- cream (to garnish)
- In a medium saucepan, cook sweet potato in stock until tender.
- Puree, return to heat and stir in lemon juice, blue cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer gently 10 minutes until cheese is melted. DO NOT allow to boil.
- Ladle into soup bowls and garnish with a few drizzles of cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION