Sweet Pepper and Garlic Marinated Olives
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From 750 Best Appetizers
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sliced red pepper
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced garlic
- 3 cups jumbo green olives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, chopped
- In a saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add bell pepper and garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add olives, lemon juice and basil and toss evenly to coat. Let cool to room temperature, cover and refrigerate and let marinate for at least 24 hours before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION