Sweet-N-Spicy Lamb Lollipops
- Ready In:
- 4 lollipop lamb chops, also known as frenched rack of lamb
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red monkey stone ground spicy mustard seasoning
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pistachios
- Prepare grill and turn to medium-high heat.
- In a shallow dish, blend the following ingredients: Red Monkey Stone Ground Spicy Mustard Seasoning, brown sugar, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle each lamb chop with ¼ tablespoon of olive oil, then coat with the seasoning blend.
- Place chops on grill and cook for four minutes. Turn chops over and cook the other side for two minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped pistachio nuts and serve one or two per person as an appetizer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!