Sweet and Sour Stew
- Ready In:
- Combine flour, 1 tsp salt and pepper in a plastic bag. Add meat, shake to coat.
- In a dutch oven brown meat well in hot oil.
- Combine water, ketchup, sugar, vinegar, worcestershire sauce and 1 tsp salt.
- Stir into browned meat, add onion and carrots.
- Cover and cook over low heat for approx 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally until meat and carrots are tender.
- Serve over rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!