From Fix it Quick with a Mix, cookbook.
- Ready In:
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Hellmann's or Best Foods)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 8-inch round cake pan with nonstick-coking spray; set aside.
- In medium bwl, combine all ingredients until moistened. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more