Sunomono a La Tokyo Joe's
- Ready In:
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- Place cucumbers in bowl with salt, mix thoroughly.
- Add shredded carrot and black sesame seeds.
- In a separate small container, dissolve raw sugar in lemon juice, add rice wine vinegar.
- Pour into bowl with cucumbers, carrots and sesame seed, mix well.
- Chill briefly in refrigerator, mix again before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!