Another breakfast casserole. I like this one because of the sauce. I have plenty of English muffins or toast and serve these on top. Serve with fresh fruit. Prep time does not include cooking the sausage.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash cayenne
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb sausage, cooked and drained
- 10 eggs
- Spray bottom of 11x7-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Slice half of cheese to cover bottom.
- Grate other half and set aside.
- Mix seasonings with sour cream.
- Pour half of mixture over cheese.
- Layer cooked, crumbled, sausage over sour cream.
- Break whole eggs on top of sausage.
- Spread on remaining sour cream (dollop, without breaking eggs).
- Top with remaining grated cheese.
- Bake at 325ºF.
- for 25-30 minutes, or until set.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation