Sunday's Feta, Dill, Lemon, and Romaine Greek Salad
- Ready In:
- Wash Romaine and cut across the width until chop off the end. Put aside.
- Juice both lemons and set aside.
- Chop dill (preferably stemmed) until somewhat minced, make sure to at least have 2 large handfulls.
- Crumble Feta into a Ziploc bag with hands and set aside.
- Pour olive oil, lemon juice, and dill into Ziploc bag that contains the Feta.
- Close the Ziploc and shake until the dressings looks creamy to an extent.
- Throw some of the chopped Romain into the Ziploc and continue to shake.
- Pour out Ziploc into bowl with remaining Romaine and mix!
- Enjoy the wonderful meld of flavors!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!