Thanksgiving Stuffing Balls
- Ready In:
- Saute onions and celery in butter and set aside.
- Sprinkle sage, salt and pepper on bread cubes in a bowl.
- Pour onion and celery mixture over bread.
- Add half the can of chicken soup and mix well, then form balls.
- Grease a 9 X 13 inch baking dish.
- Place balls in dish.
- Combine remaining soup with water and spoon half of this over the balls.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and spoon rest of soup and water mix over the balls and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I've collected recipes since I was a teen. After all these years I'm trying to get all my index cards and clippings, that still sound interesting to me, posted here so that I can find them and eventually make them! <br /> <br />I've posted some of my Mom's recipes. I regret not having paid more attention to my Grandmothers' cooking. They made some dishes that I miss and there were/are no recipes for them. <br /> <br />I have a wonderful DH and 2 wonderful sons. They are thrilled that I found this site since they directly benefit from it! Before finding 'Zaar, I was less of a cook and more of a recipe collector but now I try many more things and we're having more fun in the kitchen (at least I am)! <br /> <br />Thanks for all your ratings, comments and help in the forums AND for posting so many great recipes. You've enhanced my cooking skills and expanded my horizons! I've learned so much. <br /> <br />For fun, I also like to read fiction, travel, see movies and shows, shop (and I love to browse thrift shops and rummage/garage sales for cookbooks, etc.). <br /> <br />The discovery of a new dish does more for the happiness of mankind than the discovery of a new star Brillat-Savarin</p>