Stuffed Sugar Snap Peas
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This appetizer is a great conversation starter at parties. And they taste GOOD too. Grab a few of them quick because they won't last long..
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 36 sugar snap peas, strings trimmed
- 1 cup softened and whipped cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 6 slices cooked bacon, finley chopped
- Put peas in a steamer basket. Place peas in boiling water and remove immediately. Place in ice water and refrigerate. Combine cream cheese, horseradish, pepper,and onion in a small bowl. Stir until smooth. Chill for 1 hour. Using a sharp knife, slit the snap pea along it's inside length. Spoon mixture into a pastry bag with a decorative tip. Pipe approximately 1&1/2 tsps of mixture into each pod. Sprinkle with chopped bacon. cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION