Strawberry Pineapple Slush
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great for parties or anytime you want a refreshing drink.
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 15mins
- 9 cups water
- 5 cups sugar
- 4 (3 ounce) packages jell-o strawberry gelatin
- 2 (46 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 1 (15 ounce) bottle lemon juice
- 2 (2 liter) bottles ginger ale, chilled
- In large pot, bring water, sugar, and gelatin to boiling; stirring to dissolve sugar and gelatin.
- Chill about 1 hour or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in pineapple juice and lemon juice.
- Divide mixture among 8 quart size resealable plastic freezer bags. Seal bags and freeze until firm.
- To serve, let bags of juice mixture stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Empty bags into large punch bowl.
- Add ginger ale.
- Break up mixture with spoon until it is a slushy consistency.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION