This is very easy to make and came from My Nu-Na who was the sloppiest cook you ever met, but we could never conquer her flavor.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 4 pieces veal chops or 4 pieces rabbit
- 1⁄2 cup capers, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar (White)
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 cups water
- butter, cubed and scatter on chicken
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- salt & pepper
- cracked sicilian green olives (use a Bottle and whack them)
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley
- 5 -6 cloves garlic, a lot of it,sliced thinley
- Put in baking dish.
- (Glass or otherwise).
- Cover and bake and 375 for 1 hour and remove cover to brown.
- It even taste better the next day, as flavor really gets in.
- Oh, Don't forget to have lots of Italian Bread on hand.
- This is a receipe that comes from our old Italian family that my No-Na made.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION