Stew Beef and Casserece Noodles
photo by nancysmithwp
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 lb stewing beef
- 1 teaspoon borsari salt
- 1 teaspoon blackened cajun spices
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Mrs Dash southwest chipotle seasoning mix
- bay leaf
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 big garlic, sliced
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup wine
- 14 ounces Rotel Tomatoes
- 8 ounces casserece noodles or 8 ounces your favorite pasta
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Put everything but noodles and cornstarch in slow cooker.
- Cook on high 2 hours, or on low for 4+ hours.
- Add 3 Tablespoon corn starch.
- Cook another 15 min to thicken.
- Cook noodles al dente.
- Add noodles to Stew.
- Cook another 3 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!