MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A great meatloaf recipe with a BBQ steakhouse taste.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
For every pound of ground beef mix in
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (I highly recommend J's Smokehouse sauce!)
- After mixing and forming your loaf, place a few strips of bacon on top.
- Pre-heat oven to 350, cook for 1 hour, or until center is not pink or reaches 180 degrees. Let stand for 5 minutes, serve and enjoy -- !
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION