Star Fruit Bread.
photo by K1968
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and oil or spray one large (9 X5X3-inch) loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the puree, sugar, milk, and egg.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining dry ingredients and mix well. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet, and stir just until all the flour is moistened. Do not over-stir.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan(s) and bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 35-40 minutes.
- Note: If using a black non-stick baking tin reduce the heat to 325.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!