Splenda Rice Pudding
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- Preheat the oven to 150c (140c if using a fan oven), gas mark 2 (for us Brits!).
- In a 1 litre openproof dish, combine the rice, skimmed powder, Splenda and milk. Stir.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoonsful of nutmeg over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the middle of the oven.
- Remove from the oven and stir in the skin - or remove it. Then sprinkle the other 1/2 teaspoonsful of nutmeg over the top and return top the oven.
- Bake for another 45 minutes until golden brown, the rice soft and most of the liquid absorbed.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!