Spicy Texas Beef Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Why do you think everything from Texas tastes so good? Because most of it is made with just some beef & a few veggies & that's it! ENJOY!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 mixed garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place beef, garlic, onion, & peppers into a skillet.
- Cook until meat is lightly browned & onions are tender.
- Stir in rest of ingredients EXCEPT cream cheese & parmesan cheese.
- Cover & simmer gently for 10 minute.
- Spoon off excess fat.
- Remove from heat & add cheeses.
- Heat & atir until cream cheese ia melted & well combined.
- Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION