Spicy Roasted Vegetables
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 3⁄8 lbs baby red potatoes, diced
- 3 1⁄2 cups turnips, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups parsnips, diced
- 1 cup yellow squash, chopped
- 1 cup green zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 3 cups onions, quartered
- 1 cup carrot
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon chipotle pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil (vegetable or olive)
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- Place all chopped vegetables into a large bowl or pot.
- Pour oil over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle salt and peppers over the vegetables.
- Spray with butter spray.
- Stir till all are covered.
- Spread mixture onto a foil covered baking sheet and spray with butter spray.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 45 minutes stirring ocassionally till brown and tender.
- Let vegetables cool and place one cup @ in seperate freezer bags to freeze.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a "wanna be gourmet cook" who feels she can cook better than any restaurant. I can't just open a can or fix a TV Dinner without adding my touches.