Spicy Quinoa Pilau
- Ready In:
- In a large pot, fry the onion in a little oil.
- Add the garlic, cloves, cardamom and chili pepper, and fry a bit more.
- Add the vegetables (if using any frozen vegetables, don't add them in just yet) and continue frying.
- Add the quinoa, water, cinnamon, coriander seeds, and bay leaves.
- Bring to a boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for about 12 minutes, or until the quinoa has absorbed the water.
- About halfway through the simmering, stir in any frozen vegetables you want to add.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!