Spicy Garlic Guacamole
photo by Ankitha Gadag
- Ready In:
- Chop the garlic and chilies in really fine pieces, The finer the better. Most recipes would tell you to de-seed your peppers, but not I. That's where the kick comes in.
- Chop your onion, in fine cubes. Wear your goggles if you need to.
- Chop the tomato. Its important to remove the seeds so the guac isn't too runny.
- Add the avocado. Here's a cool trick on how to cut it like a pro.
- Add the sea salt. I normally add around 1 tbsp, but taste test it as always.
- Add in the lime juice and chopped cilantro last.
- Stir! If you have a mortar & pestle, that's even better.
- 10. Make sure to check http://ankithagadag.blogspot.com for more recipes!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!