- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 400 g chickpeas, washed and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and fry onion and garlic over a low heat until softened.
- Tip into a large bowl with chickpeas and spices and mash everything together (At home I use my magic bullet because im lazy). Add egg and squash into patty shapes with hands.
- Fry in the remaining oil for 3 minutes each side.
- Best served hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Under construction... How I rate... 5 stars - perfect, will make again without any changes. 4 stars - Liked it, will make again again but with changes. 3 stars - had to make major changes but got it to work. 2 stars - had to make major changes and it didn't work. 1 star - went terribly, a waste of time and ingredients, I cried, BF cried the cats cried you get the picture...