Specific Carbohydrate Diet Gluten Free Egg Drop Soup
- Ready In:
- 2 cups raw rice (illegal, omit this if affected)
- 12 cups chicken stock (This is SCD safe gluten free chicken stock)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 150 g parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- Place rice and stock into pan and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Meanwhile saute onion in olive oil for a couple of minutes, until lightly browned; add to the stock.
- When rice is cooked, add Parmesan cheese.
- Whisk eggs and while very gently stirring the stock, slowly drizzle in the eggs.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am happily married and a stay at home mother with 3 children.</p>