Spaghetti Squash Alfredo
- Ready In:
- 1 (2 lb) spaghetti squash
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Cut spaghetti squash in half.
- Place cut sides down in a baking dish, with about 1/2" of water.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- After baking, scrape inside of squash into a bowl - making spaghetti like strands.
- Add mushroom soup, cheese and salt and pepper and stir. Serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
You are a lifesaver. I spent the weekend bedridden and had to rely on my poor culinary challenged boyfriend Dugan to feed me. After 48 hours of scrambled eggs, tator tots, Cheetos, Funyuns, ... I asked him if he would try to make this it sounded so simple! He did it!It was very filling and very satisfying. Fresh food! It was splendid! He used cream of celery because that was what we had,(It was very good and I don't think I am going to try the mushroom) a splash of cream and some chopped green onions on top. At least soemthing good came out of my illness this weekend...I have a great spaghetti squash recipe... Which I love. My poor malnourshed body thanks you.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am very interested in healthy eating. It's surprising that things that so many people think are healthy, aren't really healthy at all. I generally take recipes that I find and make them healthier by using whole grain flour instead of white and by using sucanat or stevia instead of sugar. I love the internet and I really enjoy finding new recipes on Recipezaar.