Soy-Lemon-Basil Steak Marinade
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon instant minced garlic (optional)
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!