photo by -Vish-
- Ready In:
- 10hrs 30mins
- 2 1⁄2 cups seeded soursop
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Puree soursop in the food processor.
- Strain the puree (for smooth sorbet, not mandatory) and place in refrigerator to chill.
- To make the syrup, place sugar with 1/3 cup of water in a saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes, Boil the sugar syrup for 1 minutes.
- Chill the syrup in the refrigerator for 1/2 hr to 1 hr until completely chilled.
- Mix the syrup and soursop.
- Freeze the mixture for 7 hours.
- After 7 hours of freezing, put the mixture back in the food processor for a smooth texture (otherwise break the ice with a fork and mix thoroughly).
- Freeze for another 3 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!