Sourdough Toast With Greek Topping
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olive, roughly chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill, plus 1/4 cup sprigs for garnish
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 slices Sourdough Bread for toast, toasted
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine olives, tomatoes, cucumber, chopped dill, capers, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Spoon over sourdough toast and top with crumbled feta cheese, dill sprigs and ground black pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food, cooking, surfing, wine, travel and fitness is what chef Dan Churchill lives for. Born in Sydney, Australia, Dan now resides in New York City where his mission is to make people happy through food.