Soup Noodles or Blintzes /Crepes (For Passover and Year-Round)
- Ready In:
- Put all ingredients in one bowl and mix well.
- To a non-stick or cast-iron skillet pour a tablespoon or so of oil and get the pan very hot.
- Lower the flame to medium.
- Whisk batter very well immediately before pouring batter into frying pan.
- Pour in just enough batter to thinly coat the frying pan (if you put in too much you'll be making an egg omelette). As soon as the batter begins to set (do not brown) flip over adding oil as needed .
- Set on paper towels or paper plate to drain and cool.
- Repeat until batter is all gone (do not forget to whisk well before each addition).
- Roll blintz leaves and thinly slice into spirals.
- Add to soup and enjoy. Yum!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!