Something Different Chicken
- Ready In:
- In a medium sauce pan, combine 1 1/2 cups water, spice package from couscous, and 2 TBL.
- of butter.
- Heat to a boil.
- Add couscous, cover and set aside.
- Put salt, and flour in a large ziplock bag and shake to mix ingredients.
- Add chicken and shake to coat.
- In a medium saute pan melt 2 TBL.
- of butter and and cook chicken until golden brown, do not turn chicken while cooking.
- Now turn chicken and add capers, lemon juice, 1 TBL.
- of butter and 1/4 cup water.
- Cook 2-3 minutes until sauce starts to thicken.
- Serve over couscous.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I?m ?originally from Texas, but now live in Florida. Still gotta have that spice though....love chipotle peppers, habaneros, and jalapenos. This is a picture of myself & my 2 daughters taken in Dec'06. I am working on my graduate degree, & still work as a nurse prn. When I'm not cooking and eating what I cook... I head for the gym to work out. As far as cookbooks, I love the church/ community cookbooks, where someone has dug out old handwritten recipes by granny and shared them with others-those are the best kind. If I had a month off, I'd for sure go hiking, would love to visit Australia and New Zealand.?