- Ready In:
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups soda pop (any flavor)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- food coloring
- Mix cake, pop and eggs as directed on cake mix.
- Add food coloring to deepen color if wanted.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350º for 25 to 30 minutes, or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
The kids LOVED this! They couldn't wait to get home from school to have leftover "pink cake". I used black cherry pop which worked well, though not as intense of a flavor as I was hoping for. I think that next time I will combine this recipe with the recipe for jello cake and make a truly marvelous kid concoction!