Snowy Trail Mix
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
LOVE THIS!! Don't remember where I got it from but it's a good snack when watching a movie or hiking or whatever you want!!
- Ready In:
- 3 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 1⁄2 cups Chex cereal
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, pieces
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries or 1/2 cup raisins
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels, cereal (I use Crispix), nuts and cranberries.
- Melt chocolate according to directions on package. I sometimes use almond bark or white chocolate or even milk chocolate. Whatever floats your boat!
- Slowly pour over mix, stir gently.
- Scoop mix onto waxed paper to cool, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- When completely cooled, break into bite size clumps and enjoy!
- I sometimes use almonds also and add both cranberries and raisins. Sometime instead of cereal, I use popcorn. You can add whatever nuts you want, maybe even add whatever else you want. Make you own batch and let me know. Each to own preference -- Just enjoy it!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION