Snickers Bar Protein Shake Low Carb
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. For extra protein add 2 scoops of the protein powder. If you want add 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules to the water & just use regular ice cubes.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup water or 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free caramel syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar-free hazelnut syrup
- 1 tablespoon designer whey chocolate protein powder (1 scoop)
- 4 coffee ice cubes or 4 plain ice cubes
- Pour water, cream, syrups & protein powder into blender container, blend on low until well combined.
- Add the coffee ice cubes, one at a time until shake is thick & creamy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION