This can be used as a main dish or as an appetizer. It sounds very quick and delicious. I found this on another site. I'm posting it for Zaar World Tour 5 for the Carribbean.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb small shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chives (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (grated)
- Saute chives and garlic in margarine until tender.
- Add shrimp and simmer until pink.
- Add salt and sherry, sprinkle cheese over top.
- Serve as appetizers or main dish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Delicious! I used 1 lb. of 16/20-count shrimp and made exactly as posted. The only change I made was to add a pinch of cayenne. This really took seconds to make and ended up being the "turf" part of our "Surf and Turf" dinner. I loved the sherry flavor, which was more pronounced than the garlic (for a change). I will be making this again. Thanks for posting. Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders Tag Game.