photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Spoon 3 tbls of pudding mix into bottom of each of 4 parfait glasses.
- Layer each glass with 1/4 c cracker crumbs, then another 3 tbls. pudding, 1/4 c marshmallows and 1 tbls. chocolate chips.
- Top glass with remaining pudding and the crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour minimum before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very easy and enjoyable. I had large parfaits and made two of them. After sitting the the fridge for 2 hours the graham cracker was nice and soft, just the way we like them. The "kid" in us loved them and we will be making them again. The mini chocolate chips was a nice size for this dessert. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm one of the original members of RecipeZaar and an active member in the old forums. I loved meeting so many wonderful people from across the globe in what were truly amazing forums and during events on the site which encouraged interaction. I miss those forums and am saddened that this is now just another recipe collection site. I will always come back here as I have so many recipes saved of my own and tried many gems. I hope you are able to find something you like.</p>