Slow-Cooked Bacon Cheese Potatoes
photo by Anonymous
- Ready In:
- 200 g bacon, diced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 225 g cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- spring onion (optional)
- Line slow cooker with tinfoil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
- Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Season to taste and dot with butter.
- Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter.
- Cover with remaining foil.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!