Slightly Sinful Shortbread - Splenda
photo by LifeIsGood
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup rice flour
- 1 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix together flour, Splenda and rice flour.
- Beat butter until smooth. Gradually add dry ingredients, beating until smooth.
- Press into a 8" square pan. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- Score with a sharp knife into 20 pieces. Allow to cool.
- Store in the fridge -- if there are any left.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!