- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb sirloin steak, 1-inch thick
- In shallow dish stir together vinegar, oil, garlic, rosemary and salt.
- Add steak turning to coat.
- Marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes turning once.
- Heat greased grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook steak turning once for 10-12 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Transfer to cutting board and tent with foil.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am deaf and love to cook. I like to experiment and try new meals. I just got a new puppy named Bailey who is a Shitzu and is going to be trained as a hearing dog.