Simply Retro Church Potluck Casserole #SP5
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Remember the creamy chicken casserole that was covered with Swiss cheese and served at the church potluck!! This is a super fast and easy recipe that tastes so similar. Plus it is gluten free!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 20 ounces simply potatoes garlic and herb hash browns
- 18 ounces progresso cream of mushroom soup
- 7 ounces swiss cheese, grated
- 20 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 slices dried beef, rinsed and drained
- Cube chicken into 1 inch pieces, brown and cook until no longer pink over medium high heat in a non-stick skillet. While the chicken cooks pour the potatoes, soup and cheese into a large mixing bowl. Add chicken to the potato mixture.
- Rinse and drain the dried beef slices. Stack the slices and cut into cubes. Add to the potato mixture and stir until well mixed. Pour potato mixture into a casserole dish, cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes then uncover and bake for 10 minutes.